Get on the Shelf and on to the Consumers Plate
By Domenick Celentano, About.com Guide
Memorable New Product Launches
It is not the launch that is important. What is important is "does the customer remember the new product when they enter the grocery retailer". A critical step to successfully starting or growing a food business is creating the go to market plan to convince retailers to give you shelf space. Consumers are skeptical these days so you have to convince the shopper to vote with their dollars by trying a new product and then coming back that second time for a repeat purchase. Read about successful new product launches to get from kitchen to cash faster!
- Pepperidge Farm New Product Launch – Goldfish Grows Up to be Sandwich Bread
- Frito Lay Goes Natural in Response to Consumers Healthier Eat Desires
- Pork Be Inspired! The Other White Meat Has a New Name.
- Most Memorable New Product Launches Overview
- M&M Pretzels
- McDonalds Fruit Smoothies
- Starbucks VIA Instant Coffee
- KFC Kentucky Double Down Chicken Sandwich
- Food and Consumer Trends Food Entrepreneurs Need To Know
- Tasty Trends in Gourmet Foods all Food Entrepreneurs Need To Know
Specialty Food Business Success Stories
It is not just the big guys that successfully launch food and beverage products. See how these food entrepreneurs did it.
- Want to be a Profiled Food Entrepreneur?
- Zero Water - Tips that Food Entrepreneurs can use to get on the shelf
- Meltworks-Americas Next Greatest Restaurant
- A food entrepreneur develops rubs that make every day foods exciting to cook
- Finally! It is Fun To Eat Fruit
- Sweet Leaf Teas Combines Grandmas Recipe With High Tech Production Methods
- How Redefining Kids Attitudes Toward Food is Successful
- Gourmet & Specialty Food and Consumer Trends Food Entrepreneurs Need To Know
- A woman food entrepreneur's gourmet hot sauce is the cure for boring foods
- Cape Cod Lollicakes Takes the in the Cake Cupcake Wars
- See how Grill Charms saw a niche in the market through personal experience
- New Beverages Deliver the Experience plus Taste
Social Media in Food
Tasty Tips and Techniques and the latest trends in Social Media in consumer foods. It is all about how Relevant your social media message is and the Value perceived by th consumer.
- Twitter Tips ofor New Product Launch
- Food Industry Summit Trends fro Nielsen
- White Castle Takes Digital and Social Seriously - Embraces Communites vs Targets