TheFind Announces Mobile Trends Holiday 2013
TheFind, the largest personalized shopping platform in North America, today announced its top searched products from Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
Here are the top searches and product categories trending this holiday season.
- Toys - Rainbow Loom DIY bracelet makers and Furby Booms as top searched toys
- Accessories - Pandora Charms and Michael Kors watches were the must-have items in women's accessories.
- Home Appliance - Keurig Vue Single Serve Coffeemaker and the classic KitchenAid Artisan mixer.
- Consumer Electronics - Apple's iPad Mini , Kindle Fire HD and Beats headphones.
- Fitness - Wearable fitness accessory Fitbit® Force which was searched nearly the same number of times as longstanding fan-favorite, Nike+ FuelBand.
Mobile Traffic Increases Thanksgiving through Cyber Monday
From Thanksgiving through Cyber Monday, TheFind witnessed a 40% increase in mobile downloads which led to an increase of over 35% in overall mobile traffic compared to last year.
"Shoppers want the type of comprehensive results we are delivering and have become increasingly comfortable in leveraging TheFind regardless of platform," says Ramneek Bhasin, GM of Mobile at TheFind. "Mobile data at TheFind shows that users are getting more comfortable with search and more importantly, transactions on their mobile devices. Users are taking advantage of our price compare feature to get the best deals available with retailer's price match policies."
click image for larger view