A Step by Step on Getting an Accurate Website Quote Part 2
click images for larger view
Cheryl Smithem founder of Charleston Public Relations and Design has tips for you before you spend money.
Cheryl outlines The all import Five W's:
- Who? Are your website visitors? Who are your customers?
- What? Will they do when they reach your site?
- When? Will they seek information, services or products that lead them to your site?
- Where? Will you promote your website?
- Why? Are you creating a website? Why are your visitors here? Why will they trust you? Why will they buy from you.
Your Website is an Important Component in the Path to Purchase
A website is a critical component in your customers Path to Purchase. Never heard of the Path to Purchase? Well click on the Path to Purchase Slide Presentation to see how critical it is in your website which directly affects What You Need to Prepare to For Developing a Website.