The Own it Ventures Conference is THE event for Women Entrepreneurs who are ready for capital funding, product distribution & media buzz.
I will be on the Retail Pitch Panel and urge you to consider attending this great event to Pitch the Retail Buyer.
The only one-day event when women entrepreneurs have access to angel investors, retail buyers, the media and an advisory board. Pitch your business in any of the four pitching rooms and walk away with funding, new distribution channels and media coverage.
- Investment capital
- Product distribution
- Media exposure
- Learn how to overcome hurdles from an Advisory Board Room
- Get you in front of the right dealmakers for such a modest investment, in one day!
- Major Media Outlets like Forbes, USA Today, The Next Women, BlogHer, Huffington Post, to name a few
- Major and National Retailers like Whole Foods Market, Bloomingdales, Wegman's, buyers for QVC, TeleBrands (As Seen on TV), Harris Teeter, to name a few.
- Angel Investors and lenders looking for the right business to invest their money and time, or provide a loan.
- Advisors from Resource Organizations, law firms, marketing firms, accouting firms, banks, and business coaches will be there to give advice for growth in the Advisory Board Room.
- Inspirational Speakers like the Kevin Harrington- CEO of As-Seen-on-TV and a shark from the Sahrk Tank, Jory Des Jardins- Founder of BlogHer; Aaron Sylvan of Lemonade Heroes, Kate Wendelton of 5 O'Clock Club; Pavita Howe and others will give information and advice to stop spinning your wheels and get growing your business.
The Sharkette Tank
The afternoon has the Sharkette Tank- The Winner will receive $5,000 in Coaching & Mentorship. Investors from Angel Groups and independents like Kevin Harrington will be in the Sharkette Tank looking to invest in businesses.
The Product Pitch Tank
For all of you Foodpreneurs, The Product Pitch Tank & The Entrepreneur Products of the Year. The Winner will receive the Entrepreneur Products of the Year recognition with emblem & rights to use, PLUS $5,000 in Marketing for Customers Toolkit.
Retailers You Can Make Your Pitch
Retailers attending: Bloomingdales, Wegmans, Whole Foods Market, Harris Teeter, QVC, Telebrands and Concepts TV.
What are PITCHING ROOMS
Go to : www.anymeeting.com/ownitventures for a lising and to register.